Returning Your Order
Dissatisfied with your order? No worries. We've made the returning process fuss-free, just make sure that you:
- Pack items securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit and with all original packaging (tags etc.).
- You can return the items within 14 days of receipt, and we will accept all returns except those deemed to have been damaged by the customers themselves outside of normal everyday use.
- Include your dispatch note as a proof of purchase and fill in the returns form.
- Log into your online account and register your return.
Reasons For Returning
We’ll accept returns for any of the following reasons:
- The products are of unsatisfactory quality
- The products are not as described on-site
- The products do not fit properly
- You no longer want these products
International Return Policy
In case, a customer refuses to accept the parcel for one of the following reason, but not limited to these: customs, taxes and/or duties, the shipping costs will not be refunded. Moreover, the customer will also be charged for the return cost of the parcel, as per the costing provided by the carrier, which may or may not be the same as outbound shipping cost
We’re unable to accept returns of the following items, for hygiene reasons:
- Pierced jewellery (including earrings)
- Cosmetic products
- Incomplete returns – (not all parts are returned)
- Items used/damaged by customers
Unfortunately, if any of the above items are returned, we won’t be able to offer a refund and the items will incur a return postage charge or may not be returned.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER
Returns By Post
We always recommend that you use a tracked delivery option when sending parcels back from both within and outside the UK. Send your return to:
Diya Online 320 Selbourne Road Luton LU4 8NU United Kingdom
Return To Store
Should you wish to return items purchased online to the Diya Store then simply package your item/s with your completed returns note, where a drop off service is available. Confirmation of your parcel drop off will be provided to you, and the parcel will then be passed for processing in accordance with our returns policy. Please note we are unable to exchange items purchased through Diya Online with items available in the Diya Store, a new transaction will need to be completed in store. Please note that we comply with all distant selling regulations and your statutory rights are not affected.
We’re currently not able to offer online exchanges, so simply follow all the steps to return and place a new order on-site.
Please allow 14 days from the date you return your order to us for your refund to appear in your bank account. If you’re ordering in a currency other than Pounds Sterling your refund will be issued in your local currency at your bank or card issuer’s exchange rate. Remember that unless your entire received order is faulty, we won’t be able to offer a refund on shipping costs.